Where do you need Interior Painting service?
Picking the colors of your dream-home is a challenge and every tiny detail counts. The walls should chime with the furniture, doors, decorations and even a picture frame molding can make a difference. Last but not least, the color combinations should match the mood you want to associate the house with.
Thankfully, you don’t have to make the trip down paint chip aisle alone, nor deal with the painting gear. At Serviced by ONE Painting, we have a team of experienced contractors that will be more than happy to takeover & create the interior ambient you’re dreaming about.
- Whether you have a clear picture of the makeover you desire or you’re seeking guidance and assistance, our interior painting experts will listen to your ideas and offer the suggestions needed to turn your dream into reality
- We are using exclusively high-quality paints and supplies
- Your satisfaction is our top-priority – so we take care of every tiny detail. Our employees will treat your home with care and will respect your time
- Every aspect of the painting prep is handled by us. Our employees work cleanly and attentively, so there will be a minimum of clean-up needed after they are done
- We work with the latest technologies to ensure dust doesn’t spread around and paint stays vivid & freshly-looking.
- Painting walls
- Painting ceiling (simple or coffered)
- Painting windows
- Painting doors
- Painting closets
- Painting cabinets
- Painting crown molding
- Painting baseboards
- Painting wainscoting
- Painting chair rail
- Decorative stripe & chevron patterns
- Wallpaper removal
We take up any house and room size, from apartments to two-story houses and from big bedrooms to kitchens, foyers and all the rooms in a home. Drop us a line, tell us your needs and we’ll come up with a fast & efficient action-plan.
Interior Paint Preparation
The following are Serviced By ONE Painting general Term and Conditions which are incorporated in each customer contract:
- Serviced by ONE LLC. will protect all the furniture items and floors;
- Serviced by ONE LLC. will remove hardware before painting and re-install it after;
- This includes: curtain rods, window latches, cover plates, switch plates. Door knobs, thermostats and alarm systems will not be removed;
- Our employees will scrape, patch and sand walls;
- Before applying final coats, the walls will be re-analysed and patched;
- Holes and gaps in ceilings will be filled with spackling compound. When the compound is dry, it will be sanded smooth. More advanced cracks will receive an application of fiberglass joint tape and will be spackled and sanded smooth;
- Serviced By ONE PAINTING will scrape and sand rough areas, generated by previous paint failure;
- Glossy surfaces and trim will be sanded and cleaned to assure proper paint adhesion.
- We will apply a stain sealer to water and tannin wood stains.
- We will caulk cracks in wood trim and along wall/trim interfaces.
- We will clean up and vacuum work areas at the end of each day. Debris will be taken away.
- When the job is completed, unused paint will be labelled and left at the job site.
- Wallpaper removal: Due to the concealed conditions of existing wall coverings, it may be impossible to estimate the labor of removal and preparation necessary to achieve a properly painted or wallpapered surface. Under normal conditions wall covering can be removed properly without damage to the surface; however, sometimes the substrate has not been sealed properly or other hidden conditions may exist. Due to these factors, added labor and material cost may become necessary.